Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Deadline Day

Today is a write-off day. Since yesterday 3pm to currently, I have managed to watch 13 episodes of anime, and 5 episodes of TVB (and counting)...

I have been feeling a gnawing feeling for the past week. I think I have isolated the causes of it... Just now, I figured out when I last had this feeling, this very empty feeling bubbling from deep within me... I've only had this feeling twice in my life that I could remember... I am desolate.

- Today is the official deadline... in 2 hours, the offers will expire.
- The feeling of being unable to do anything useful... that I think has to be one of the worst feeling ever!
- Getting less focused as I near the end of the undergrad road -- very dangerous during these times...

It has always taken me many little and big things happening at the same time to give me this feeling... This feeling, chasing, and chasing, but not seeing the light at the end of tunnel... Feel very tired.

I guess today I will just take it easy. Really don't have motivation to do any work. 2 more exams to go!... 4 more days...

Should be happy, yet sad from the bottom up...

No comments: