Friday, April 26, 2013

Smashputt!

Today, we were going to go to Smashputt.  Had wanted to try this last year but then we couldn't get tickets.  This year though, we could!

So to start off the night, we went for Hot Pot.  Never been to this place before, but it was surely pretty ghetto.  For one thing, there was a restriction on needing to get all types of beef that was given... and after the first order, they would serve the same thing again.. wtf!... Even though it didn't matter too much, but that really killed the AYCE concept.  Now to add to it, there was only one kind of vegetable... not that I usually mind since I eat very little of it.  But I think actually it was going bad since it tasted bitter.  Very crappy place... never going again (this was somewhere near I-District).

Afterwards, we went to Smashputt.  A mini golf + bar specially set it that only comes about a couple weeks each year.  The holes were pretty fun, but after 6 or 7, I got pretty tired waiting in line.  There was some pretty cool ones though... and not to mention I got a hole in one for one of them :). 

Funnnn night indeed!

No comments: